Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
Ready in: 40 minutes
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Mix water, flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a medium bowl.
- Chop cauliflower into small bite size pieces and add to the flour mixture. Stir until the cauliflower is fully covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cauliflower on top, spreading out in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Whisk together buffalo wing sauce and honey.
- Take out of the oven and glaze with buffalo sauce and honey mixture.
- Bake for 10 more minutes in the oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes and and enjoy!