Baked Chicken Nuggets
Ready in: 40 minutes
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place breadcrumbs and cheese in another small bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts into small, 1 inch sized cubes.
- Dip chicken into olive oil first, and then with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the chicken on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!